Elizabeth Atondo, District Curriculum Committee Chair, DAS 2nd Vice President(818) email@example.com
2014-2015 Meeting Dates. All our meetings are on Fridays from 1:00 to 3:30 at the Educational Services Building, 770 Wilshire Blvd., in the 7th floor conference room. Parking is available at the structure at 757 Flower Street (northwest corner of Flower and 8th). Parking validation will be provided at the meeting:
July 18th, August 8th, September 12th, October 10th, November 21st, December 12th, January 9th, February 20th, March 13th, April 17th, May 8th, June 12th
Per the DAS by-laws
, the DAS Curriculum Committee shall be a standing committee of the DAS. It shall recommend policies, procedures and standards concerning curriculum planning and development, oversee the curriculum approval process, and make recommendations to the DAS on curriculum proposals, degree requirements, and inform the DAS of pending changes to District board rules and regulations, as well as state Ed. Code and Title 5 regulations.
The DCC shall be constituted as following:
- The nine local college faculty chairs of the college curriculum committees.
- The President and the 2nd Vice President of the DAS.
- A faculty member representing the AFT.
- An Academic Affairs Vice President from one of the nine colleges appointed by the District VPAAs (non-voting).
- An Educational services representative (non-voting).
- An Articulation Officer from one of the nine colleges appointed by the District Articulation Officers (non-voting).
The Committee shall be chaired by the 2nd Vice President of the DAS. DCC recommendations shall be reported to the DAS Executive Committee and sent to the full DAS for approval at the next DAS meeting.
Members: April Pavlik, LACC Curriculum Chair; Steve Wardinski, ELAC Curriculum Chair; Daniel Keller, Chair and Farah Saddigh, Vice-Chair, LAHC; Carole Akl, Chair and Kelly Enos, Co-Chair, LAMC; Connie Moffatt, LAPC Curriculum Chair; Naja Elkhoury, LASW Curriculum Chair; Alicia Rodriquez-Estrada, LATT Curriculum Chair; Rebecca Frank, LAVC Curriculum Chair; Jane Witucki, LAWC Curriculum Chair; Don Gauthier, DAS President; Elizabeth Atondo, DAS 2nd VP/Curriculum; Fernando Oleas, AFT; Karen Daar, Academic Affairs VP; Bobbi Kimble, ESC.