LACCD has implemented an online application system. To apply for open positions applicants are required to create an applicant account and submit required application materials using the web-based software. Most documents will be uploaded as attachments and saved. You will also complete additional application information online.
To view current openings click on the following link:
Click on "Search Job" to view the full listings of current job openings.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Each of our nine colleges and district office are responsible for the recruitment and selection of its academic employees including Academic Administrators and Faculty.
- All required application materials are screened for State Minimum Qualifications.
- The most highly qualified candidates are invited for a committee interview.
- The committee will make recommendations of finalists to a second interview usually conducted by the College President or his /her designee.
Final Interview Requirements:
- All finalists must submit official sealed transcripts at the final interview.
- Verification of experience (VOE) sufficient to prove you meet state minimum qualifications.
All Verifications of Experience must include the following:
- Be on company letterhead stationery.
- Dates of employment.
- Position title.
- State if experience was full or part-time (if part-time, please indicate the weekly percentage or hours worked).
FORMS AND USEFUL LINKS
Application forms are only required when requested by the Colleges as listed in job description
Application for Adjunct Faculty Position
Equivalency reviews are only undertaken for candidates who have been offered employment by a college. Any applicant selected for a position but deemed not to meet the State Minimum Qualifications for that discipline will need to request a District Academic Senate equivalency review. This review process involves two separate faculty committees and it will take two to three months, but may take up to six months to complete. If the applicant is denied equivalency, he /she will not be offered employment for that position.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may request an accommodation in the selection/interview process with at least three business days’ prior notice. Documentation of the need for accommodation may be requested. For more information, please visit the LACCD ADA site